viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

English IV

Hi, this term I've take english four, the last one that  I have to take. I hope this term to be short, because I think I,m not going to do the best work in summer, because of the warm and I will be thinking all the time that in a ordinary year, I should be on holidays. Anyway, apart from english, I have take only five subjects more, so, I have not a lot of classes and that makes easyer to stay here on summer. And about the things I would like to do in the english class, I like to write about different topics on the blog, because I think that it is a good way to expressing about the things you would need to talk about.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think you are right when you said that is difficult to study with this hot, but I have ideas for that: first, we can buy a child swimmingpool and put it on the grass; second, we can do water bombs war and third, we can buy a fan for our course.
    Think about it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Tomas!
    I agree with you respect the topics on the blog, this is a good space to express us and to learn English and about ourselves.
    I heat the heat in Santiago! Is the most unpleasant of this city
    Good luck this term!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good Tomás,

    There were some problemsin your writing, though.


    Say, "this year I have TAKEN English 4"(Also, languages in English are written with a capital letter) ... "I hope this tern IS short" ... "because of the HEAT (you need a noun after the article "the").

    You don´t say, "I have not a lot of classes". How can you fix that?

    Finally, say "writing is a good way TO EXPRESS..."

    You didn´t mention the subjects you are taking,

    1 POINTS.

    ResponderEliminar