viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Cuba

I love travelling, because I think that is very important to know about the lifestyle of the people in other places to be able to understand your own society. Of course that I like going to places where there’s nobody too, but I think that it’s another kind of travel and you don’t need to go so far (like another country) to get that experience.
Anyway, if someone ask me in this momento where I would like to go to, I would say taht I want to go to Cuba, because I think that it’s a very different society, but it’s changing, and everyday it’s more similar than the way of organization that we have in this country and the most of the countrys of the world. Every people that has gone there has differents opinions about if the cuban lifestyle, somebody says that the cubans don’t like their country and its system, other  people says that cubans are very happy living there… So, I would like to know it by myself. For this reason, if I went to Cuba, I wouldn’t like to go like a turist, because in that condition, you don’t understand the reality of the country and his people, so I would like to go there like a student or worker and live with the cuban people and no in a hotel.

4 comentarios:

  1. It's very interesting your point of view, I agree with you about how interesting could be a society so different than ours.
    After reading your post I would like to go to Cuba too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Tomas, I really liked your post. I'm agree with your opinion of the meaning of the travel. And of course I would like to go to Cuba, because is a very unique country in the world. Until the victory always!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Tomas. It is a post that really are in honor to your blog's name.

    Is really interesting to know Cuba today to get a idea about their way of life in a most objective perspective.

    I would like to go to Cuba too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good job, Tomás:

    Some comments on what you wrote:

    2nd Conditional stucture:

    Simple Past ----- Would

    "If someone askED me in this moment where I would like to go to, I would say THAT I WOULD go to Cuba."

    I also suggest you use more connectors. Your paragraphs are too long and you use too many commas!

    Finally, the word "every" is singular, so,

    "everyone who (or that) has gone there has different opinions whether Cubans like... or not."

    2 POINTS

    ResponderEliminar