viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Happiness

The happiness is like the perfection, I think that if you want to be happy or make something perfect, you need to be doing something to achieve it all the time. Nothing can be perfect all the time, because in any moment it stops being perfect, and also I think that nobody can be happy all the time, because it would be so boring, and boredom is not part of happiness. But I think that there is another problem with the happiness, because the people use to think that we have to try to be happy all the time, believing that if you achieve it, you will be a better person, but I think that all the feelings are necessaries to be able to understand our lifes, our society and our world. For me, is very important being able to feel and understan all the feelings, not only the 'good ones', we have to know how to value the sadness, the hate, the love, the helplessness... The human being can feel a lot of things and we don't have to ignore any of them. So, I don't know if Chile is a happy country, or if for people is difficult being happy, but I know that being happy is very important for everyone, but not all the time.

4 comentarios:

  1. I liked your post! you will be, at the end, the one wich the long white beird living in the woods.hhahahah bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. During all this time I've been trying you to consider hate as part of happiness, I'm really proud of you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really liked your post, specially the picture. Many people think that there is a “secret” or a magical formula to achieve the real happiness. There are definitely many different opinions about what happiness is, but no one more real than other.
    =)

    ResponderEliminar