viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

music

I have written in an old post the importance of music as the language of all the people in the world, but today I’m going to write about the music in a more personal way. I like a lot of kinds of music, because I think that the different kinds of music represent different feelings and states, but if I have to choose, I think I would prefer the trova or the ska, because I think that those are the music styles that I listen the most, but if I have to choose only one group or singer, I would prefer Silvio Rodriguez, because I really like his melodies and his lyrics. I use to listen music every moment it’s possible, even while I’m studying, but the truth is that I prefer playing music than listening it, I use to play piano and guitar with my brothers who play bass, trumpet, charango, violin and also piano and guitar, we use to pass a lot of our time just playing music or improvising, it’s very fun because we all like the same music styles. As you ca see, the music is very important in my life, but not only now, I have started playing music when I was six years old, and I haven’t stopped playing since now, so, I think that music has been a very important part of my life.

4 comentarios:

  1. You have a great musical family! I like the way you like the music..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. trova and ska are too different xd, any way your a hippie :)

    I'd love to had that many instruments in my house to play them, and brothers to play with too, thats great :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have a friend who likes the same kind of music than you and she really enyoys playing music, just like you. Maybe you can meet her and you can play music toghether... by the way, she is hippie, too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Excellent, Tomas.

    My only comments are:

    -Always say "Listen to"

    And when you refer to a present habit you say:

    "I am used to listening to music at every moment" or simpler, "I usually listen to music."

    Finally, say: "I started playing music when I was 6...". Simple past because you´re talking about a specific moment in your life in the past.

    2 POINTS

    ResponderEliminar