viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

the environment

In the last time, the global warming has become in one of the most important problems that we have as society in the world, crossingall the political opinions, social classes or place where people live, because the environment is very important for everyone, and we all have to be able ton save our world of the destruction that ourselves have done.
In that sense, nowadays is very easy to find information about environmentally friendly practices, because they are disseminated by the governmets, ONG’s and companies, encouraging practices like the recycling and making it more easy to do. For example, in my house, we recycle an important part of the garbage, and it’s very easy because there is a truck that goes every week to take the recycling. Also I try to don’t use electric machines as it’s possible, don’t waste water unnecessarily and I go everywhere in my bike when it’s possible too, because I live a little far of the places I use to go to. Some years ago, I have been working in a organization that plants trees in the Santiago’s hills, but I have stopped working there.
I think that all these everyday practices are very important to take care of the environmet, but all those things that the normal people use to do, must be accompainde with politics that regulates the big industries, because they pollute a lot of the pollution produced in the world, and sometimes is better for them to pay more taxes than having a way of production more friendly with the environment.

2 comentarios:

  1. I liked your post
    but I hated your photo

    you have to get better in that part, it's importat to your public.


    see ya.(:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You planted trees! that's so cute! Now you are a real hippie..

    I live far from the places I used to go too, but the difference is that I don't go by bike because I'm not as athletic as you.

    ResponderEliminar